We Are Promotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Members Required

Go down

Staff Members Required Empty Staff Members Required

Post by Jordan R Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Hello all,

We are currently in the process of looking to get a few staff members to help out with the forum.  If you feel that you would like to fill any of the roles, please send me a PM which which role you would like to fill, and why you should fill it. The current roles that we need filling are:

Forum Moderator - This job is to moderate the form and ensure all members are abiding by the rules.

Content Posters - As part of the Promo $ shop, we will require people who are willing to help with various packages. This will include things such as making forum posts, watching and commenting on YouTube Videos and sharing content on social media. If you wish to apply for this role, please let me know what your interests are so I know which jobs would be appropriate if you get the role.

If you are succesful in getting any of the roles, you will get a free premium membership subscription which will last until you step down from your role. More details on what you will receive can be found here:

Many thanks

Jordan R
Admin

Promo $ : 18

https://wearepromotions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum